NOTE: ADD +20-25HP w/OPTIONAL RM VACUUM PUMP KIT!
This 427 cubic inch small block has big bore technology and proven quality components to provide over 730 Hp at an amazingly affordable price. This RMRE Super Series entry level engine will propel a lightweight dragster into the 7’s run after run.
NOTE: Tests were performed with NON-OXYGENATED fuel. The use of OXYGENATED fuels (Example: VP113 or Q16) may produce a power increase, but will require a tuning change, including increase in jet size, for optimum performance.
- Dart “Little M” Cast Iron Block
- 23° Dart Pro 1 230cc Aluminum Cylinder Heads (with RMRE CNC ported program)
- 4340 Forged Steel Internal Balanced Crankshaft
- 4340 Manley H-Beam Rods w/ARP 2000 Bolts
- RMRE Spec Pistons
- RMRE Spec Ring Sets
- Clevite 77 “H” Series Performance Rod/Main Bearings
- Crower/Isky Solid Roller Lifters
- Manley Billet Double Roller Chain Set w/Torrington Bearing
- RMRE/Moroso Wet Sump Oiling System
- ATI Internal Harmonic Damper
- RMRE Logo Valve Covers Polished Aluminum
- Manley Stainless Steel Intake & Exhaust Valves w/Titanium Retainers
- Stud Mounted Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms
- RMRE Spec Single 4 Barrel Carburetor
- RMRE Single Plane/Single 4 Barrel Intake Manifold
- MSD Custom Billet Distributor w/Magnetic P.U.
- RMRE CNC Anti-Reversion Plate w/Matching Spacer
- RMRE Spec Steel Billet Standard F.O. Solid Roller Camshaft
Prices on Complete, “SUPER SERIES ENGINES ONLY”, Include:
FREE! Steel Engine Cradle! ($70.00 Value)
FREE! Reusable Shipping Container! ($235.00 Value)
$250 Shipping to Addresses in the Continental U.S. (48 States). Residential, Out-Of Area (Extended or Remote), or Lift Gate Service, will incur Additional Charges.