RM-SR20 Conventional Cylinder Head
Only Available from
Reher-Morrison Racing Engines
THE MOST POWERFUL CONVENTIONAL CYLINDER HEAD YOU CAN BUY, PERIOD!
The industry is buzzing about the new RM-SR20 conventional heads. The RM-SR20 heads have put to rest the controversy of who has the better conventional head. No other conventional head can out power the RM-SR20! With air flow and air speed light years ahead of any other heads in its class the RM-SR20 supplies power gains of 80hp to 100hp!
- Reher-Morrison – RM-SR20s
- 1.645″ O.D. Triple PAC Springs
- 10° Manley Titanium Retainers
- 10° Heat-Treated Comp Cams Valve Locks
- Manley 2.400″/1.800″ Custom Titanium Valves
- 410+cfm @.500″/500cfm @.800″/510cfm @.900″/515cfm @1″
- Flows more air per valve size than any other conventional cylinder head!
- XXcc Chambers (Call Darin Morgan Toll Free @ 855-467-4880)
- Variable valve sizes available for specific applications 2.400/1.800 standard
- Uses T&D or Jesel valve train
- SUPER Fast air speed ports for throttle response when using a throttle stop
- Broader horsepower and torque curve than any other conventional cylinder heads
- More potential horsepower per dollar than any other conventional cylinder head
- Provides the next level of BBC performance for nitrous, blown or naturally aspirated applications