This is a perfect choice for round after round bracket racing. Low Maintenance yet plenty of power! Excellent in reliability and consistency. Great for throttle stop racing with staying power for that top end charge!
NOTE: Tests were performed with NON-OXYGENATED fuel. The use of OXYGENATED fuels (Example: VP113 or Q16) may produce a power increase, but will require a tuning change, including increase in jet size, for optimum performance.
- Brodix +.400″Aluminum Block-Hipped *** (See Below)
- RMRE Exclusive Design 20° Aluminum Cylinder Heads
- RMRE/Manley Titanium Intake & Exhaust Valves
- Manley 10° Titanium Valve Spring Retainers
- 4340 Forged Steel Internal Balanced Crankshaft
- 4340 Manley H-Beam Rods w/ARP 2000 Bolts
- RMRE Spec Pistons
- RMRE Spec Ring Sets
- Clevitte 77 “H” Series Performance Rod/Main Bearings
- 55mm Roller Cam Bearings
- RMRE Spec Steel Billet LS F.O. Roller Camshaft
- .904″ Isky Red Zone “Centered” Roller Lifters
- Jesel Belt Drive Timing System
- MSD Crank Trigger Ignition System
- RMRE Vacuum Pump Assembly
- ATI Internal Harmonic Damper
- RMRE Logo Valve Covers Sheetmetal/Billet Rail
- RMRE/Moroso Wet Sump Oiling System w/Billet Oil Pump
- RMRE Spec Single 4 Barrel Carburetor 1200cfm
- RMRE CNC Anti-Reversion Plate w/Matching Spacer
- T&D Shaft Mounted Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms 1.75/1.70
***HIP is an acronym for Hot Isostatic Pressing, a process that subjects a component to high temperature and high gas pressure simultaneously. Treating a cast-aluminum block with this process actually compresses the aluminum, reducing its porosity and improving its mechanical properties. Cast aluminum that has been through the HIP process has a higher tensile strength and higher yield strength than untreated aluminum.
Prices on Complete, “SUPER SERIES ENGINES ONLY”, Include:
FREE! Steel Engine Cradle! ($70.00 Value)
FREE! Reusable Shipping Container! ($235.00 Value)
$250 Shipping to Addresses in the Continental U.S. (48 States). Residential, Out-Of Area (Extended or Remote), or Lift Gate Service, will incur Additional Charges.