This 583 engine built for performance and limited street driving, was designed specifically to bring Reher-Morrison racing engine technology, performance, and quality to the street. It produces peak power at low RPMs and features a hydraulic roller camshaft. This engine makes 780 horsepower, which is more than enough to impress at the race track too. The 583 Pump Gas Series will look, sound, and perform great in your hot rod.
NOTE: Tests were performed with NON-OXYGENATED fuel. The use of OXYGENATED fuels (Example: VP113 or Q16) may produce a power increase, but will require a tuning change, including increase in jet size, for optimum performance.
- Dart “Big M” Cast Iron Block
- 23° Dart Pro 1 355 heads
- Manley Stainless Steel Int & Exh Valves w/Titanium Retainers
- Hydraulic Roller Camshaft and Lifter
- 4340 Forged Steel Internal Balanced Crankshaft
- 4340 Manley H-Beam Rods w/ARP 2000 Bolts
- RMRE Spec Pistons
- RMRE Spec Ring Sets
- Clevite 77 “H” Series Performance Rod/Main Bearings
- Manley Billet Double Roller Chain Set w/Torrington Bearing
- RMRE/Moroso Wet Sump Oiling System
- ATI Internal Harmonic Damper
- RMRE Logo Valve Covers Polished Aluminum
- RMRE Spec Single 4 Barrel Carburetor
- RMRE Single Plane/Single 4 Barrel Intake Manifold
- RMRE CNC Machined 1″ Aluminum Carburetor Spacer
- MSD Billet Distributor, Mag. P.U.,
$495 Shipping to Addresses in the Continental U.S. (48 States). Residential, Out-Of Area (Extended or Remote), or Lift Gate Service, will incur Additional Charges.