The RMRE Super Series 665° Raptor All Aluminum engine combines the raw power of big cubic inches with light weight construction for an incredible package. The advantages of the 12° Raptor heads, and numerous other performance upgrades become obvious when the dyno needle rips past 1,020 Ft/Lbs of torque on the way to 1,340+Hp. This is big time reliable power!
NOTE: Tests were performed with NON-OXYGENATED fuel. The use of OXYGENATED fuels (Example: VP113 or Q16) may produce a power increase, but will require a tuning change, including increase in jet size, for optimum performance.
This engine is available with nitrous for even more power!
- Brodix +.400″ Raised Cam Aluminum Block
- 12° RMRE Exclusive Raptor Aluminum Heads
- RMRE/Manley Titanium Intake & Exhaust Valves w/Titanium Retainers
- T&D Shaft Mounted Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms
- RMRE Spec Dry Sump Oiling System
- 55mm Roller Camshaft
- Isky Red Zone .904″ Diameter Roller Lifters
- RMRE Custom Billet Aluminum CNC Intake Manifold
- RMRE CNC Anti-Reversion Plates w/Matching Spacers
- RMRE Spec Matched 2×4 Barrel Carburetors
- MSD Crank Trigger Ignition System
- RMRE Spec Vacuum Pump Assembly
- Jesel Belt Drive Timing System
- 4340 Callies Magnum Internal Balanced Crankshaft
- MGP Billet Aluminum Rods
- RMRE Spec Pistons
- RMRE Spec Ring Sets
- ATI Internal Harmonic Damper
- RMRE Logo Valve Covers Sheetmetal/Billet Rail
- Clevite 77 “H” Series Performance Rod/Main Bearings
$495 Shipping to Addresses in the Continental U.S. (48 States). Residential, Out-Of Area (Extended or Remote), or Lift Gate Service, will incur Additional Charges.