RMRE Super Series 15° 427 features a Dart Little M block. This engine truly takes small block performance to an incredible “Big-Block-Like” 830 Hp. This is the ultimate Super Series small block engine.
NOTE: Tests were performed with NON-OXYGENATED fuel. The use of OXYGENATED fuels (Example: VP113 or Q16) may produce a power increase, but will require a tuning change, including increase in jet size, for optimum performance.
- Dart “Little M” Cast Iron Block
- Dart 15° Aluminum Cylinder Heads (with RMRE CNC ported program)
- RMRE CNC Installed Bronze Lifter Bores Sleeves
- 4340 Forged Steel Internal Balanced Crankshaft
- 4340 Manley H-Beam Rods w/ARP 2000 Bolts
- RMRE Spec Pistons
- RMRE Spec Ring Sets
- Clevite 77 “H” Series Performance Rod/Main Bearings
- Crower/Isky Solid Roller Lifters
- Manley Billet Double Roller Chain Set w/Torrington Bearing
- RMRE/Moroso Wet Sump Oiling System
- RMRE Spec Vacuum Pump Assembly
- ATI Internal Harmonic Damper
- RMRE Logo Valve Covers Sheetmetal/Billet Rail
- RMRE/Manley Titanium Intake & Exhaust Valves w/Titanium Retainers
- T&D/Jesel Shaft Mounted Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms
- RMRE Spec Single 4 Barrel Carburetor
- RMRE Single Plane/Single 4 Barrel Intake Manifold
- MSD Custom Billet Distributor w/Magnetic P.U.
- RMRE CNC Anti-Reversion Plate w/Matching Spacer
- RMRE Spec Steel Billet Standard F.O. Solid Roller Camshaft
Prices on Complete, “SUPER SERIES ENGINES ONLY”, Include:
FREE! Steel Engine Cradle! ($70.00 Value)
FREE! Reusable Shipping Container! ($235.00 Value)
$250 Shipping to Addresses in the Continental U.S. (48 States). Residential, Out-Of Area (Extended or Remote), or Lift Gate Service, will incur Additional Charges.