This is our 436 cubic inch All Aluminum Small Block LS Engine. It makes an incredible 865 HP and 620 Ft/Lbs of torque. Big Power and weighing only 405lbs makes a Winning Combination!
NOTE: Tests were performed with NON-OXYGENATED fuel. The use of OXYGENATED fuels (Example: VP113 or Q16) may produce a power increase, but will require a tuning change, including increase in jet size, for optimum performance.
- Dart LS Next Aluminum Block
- Brodix Aluminum Cylinder Heads (with RMRE CNC ported program)
- 4340 Billet 8-Counterweight Internal Balanced Crankshaft
- 4340 Manley H-Beam Rods w/ARP 2000 Bolts
- RMRE Spec Pistons
- RMRE Spec Ring Sets
- Clevite 77 “H” Series Performance Rod/Main Bearings
- Isky Solid Roller Lifters
- Manley Billet Roller Chain Set w/Torrington Bearing
- RMRE/Stef’s Wet Sump Oiling System
- ATI Internal Harmonic Damper
- RMRE Logo Valve Covers Black Aluminum
- Manley Titanium Intake & Exhaust Valves w/Titanium Retainers
- Crower Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms
- RMRE/Gary Williams Spec Single 4 Barrel Carburetor
- RMRE Single Plane/Single 4 Barrel Intake Manifold
- MSD Custom Billet Distributor w/Magnetic P.U.
- RMRE CNC Anti-Reversion Plate w/Matching Spacer
- RMRE Spec Steel Billet LS F.O. Solid Roller Camshaft
- Moroso Vacuum Pump
- Has Reluctor Wheel
$495 Shipping to Addresses in the Continental U.S. (48 States). Residential, Out-Of Area (Extended or Remote), or Lift Gate Service, will incur Additional Charges.