Reher-Morrison Dry Sump System
Protect your engine and your investment with a Reher-Morrison dry sump oiling system. We offer complete packages with Peterson Fluid Systems pumps, mounts, oil tanks and filters. We also feature XRP braided hose and fittings.
Our dry sump systems can improve the performance and reliability of any competition engine:
- Gain up to 25 horsepower over a wet sump system by reducing windage, and gain even more with low-tension rings and higher crankcase vacuum.
- Improve engine cooling and consistency by maintaining even oil temperature.
- Enhance safety by minimizing oil volume inside the engine.
Here is a list of the most common components in dry-sump systems. Some variation may be needed, so state the type of car and cylinder block when ordering!
- RMRE/Moroso custom aluminum oil pan w/4 scavenge pickups
- Oil pan gasket
- 5 Stage Peterson dry sump pump (4-scavenge/1-pressure section)
- Peterson dry sump pump mount
- Peterson oil pump pulley
- Peterson dry sump oil tank 6″ Dia/1.5 Gal ( 7″ Dia/2 Gal optional)
- Oil tank mounting brackets
- Stef’s oil breather/catch tank
- Moroso dry sump drive kit
- ARP 5.5LS crank stud
- ½” x 14-7/8 integral flange nut
- (4) Moroso -12AN filter fittings
- (1) ½” NPT to -10Male adapter fitting
- (2) Feet -10AN S/S hose
- (4) Feet -12AN S/S hose
- (1) Foot -16AN S/S hose
- (1) -10 45° Hose end
- (1) -10 90° Hose end
- (1) -10 120° Hose end
- (1) -10 150° Hose end
- (1) -12 St Hose end
- (1) -12 45° Hose end
- (3) -12 60° Hose end
- (4) -12 90° Hose end
- (1) -12 180° Hose end
- (1) -16 45° Hose end
- (1) -16 90° Hose end
Hose ends, braided stainless steel hose, fittings and adaptors are XRP brand.