This 540 engine built for performance and limited street driving, was designed specifically to bring Reher-Morrison racing engine technology, performance, and quality to the street. It produces peak power at low RPMs and features a hydraulic roller camshaft. This engine makes 680+ horsepower, which is more than enough to impress at the race track too. The 540 Pump Gas Series will look, sound, and perform great in your hot rod.
NOTE: Tests were performed with NON-OXYGENATED fuel. The use of OXYGENATED fuels (Example: VP113 or Q16) may produce a power increase, but will require a tuning change, including increase in jet size, for optimum performance.
- Dart “Big M” Cast Iron Block
- 23° Dart Pro 1 310cc
- Manley Stainless Steel Int & Exh Valves w/Titanium Retainers
- Hydraulic Roller Camshaft and Lifter
- 4340 Forged Steel Internal Balanced Crankshaft
- 4340 Manley H-Beam Rods w/ARP 2000 Bolts
- RMRE Spec Pistons
- RMRE Spec Ring Sets
- Clevite 77 “H” Series Performance Rod/Main Bearings
- Manley Billet Double Roller Chain Set w/Torrington Bearing
- RMRE/Moroso Wet Sump Oiling System
- ATI Internal Harmonic Damper
- RMRE Logo Valve Covers Polished Aluminum
- RMRE Spec Single 4 Barrel Carburetor
- RMRE Single Plane/Single 4 Barrel Intake Manifold
- RMRE CNC Machined 1″ Aluminum Carburetor Spacer
- MSD Billet Distributor, Mag. P.U.,
Prices on Complete, “SUPER SERIES ENGINES ONLY”, Include:
FREE! Steel Engine Cradle! ($70.00 Value)
FREE! Reusable Shipping Container! ($235.00 Value)
$250 Shipping to Addresses in the Continental U.S. (48 States). Residential, Out-Of Area (Extended or Remote), or Lift Gate Service, will incur Additional Charges.