This is a perfect choice for Top Dragster and Top Sportsman. For anyone not wanting to run nitrous. This engine has tremrndous power and the reliability of a bracket engine, or if you want a serious Quick 8 or Quick 16 engine, here’s your ticket. Also if you just want a fast, reliable Bracket engine, here you are. Click here to see what RM customer says about his RM All Aluminum 632ci.
NOTE: Tests were performed with NON-OXYGENATED fuel. The use of OXYGENATED fuels (Example: VP113 or Q16) may produce a power increase, but will require a tuning change, including increase in jet size, for optimum performance.
- Brodix Tall Deck Aluminum Block +.400 -Hipped*** (See Below)
- RMRE Exclusive Design 12 Deg. Aluminum Cylinder Heads
- 4340 Callies Magnum Internal Balanced Crankshaft
- RMRE Custom Spec Gas Ported Pistons
- RMRE Custom Spec Piston Ring Set
- Clevite 77 “H” Series Performance Rod/Main Bearings
- RMRE Custom 55mm Roller Camshaft
- Isky Red Zone .904″ Centered Solid Roller Lifters
- Jesel Belt Drive Timing System
- Crank Trigger Ignition System
- RMRE/Moroso Custom Spec Dry Sump Oil Pan
- 5 Stage Dry Sump Pump
- ATI Internal Harmonic Damper
- RMRE Logo Valve Covers Sheetmetal/Billet Rail
- RMRE Custom Spec Titanium Intake & Exhaust Valves w/Titanium Retainers
- RMRE Custom Spec Dominator Carburetor
- RMRE Single Plane Intake Manifold
- RMRE CNC Anti-Reversion Plate w/Matching Spacer
- T&D Shaft Mounted Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms
***HIP is an acronym for Hot Isostatic Pressing, a process that subjects a component to high temperature and high gas pressure simultaneously. Treating a cast-aluminum block with this process actually compresses the aluminum, reducing its porosity and improving its mechanical properties. Cast aluminum that has been through the HIP process has a higher tensile strength and higher yield strength than untreated aluminum.
Prices on Complete, “SUPER SERIES ENGINES ONLY”, Include:
FREE! Steel Engine Cradle! ($70.00 Value)
FREE! Reusable Shipping Container! ($235.00 Value)
$250 Shipping to Addresses in the Continental U.S. (48 States). Residential, Out-Of Area (Extended or Remote), or Lift Gate Service, will incur Additional Charges.